Job Title:Assistant Sports Officer
Salaries: HK $13,000 / month
Mon – Sun (11:00 – 20:00)
5-day work (shift duty)
Job description and responsibilities:
– Support daily operation of the School’s;
– Secure high quality customer services including enquiries, handling bookings and registration of programmes;
– Handling feedback and complaints from customers and ensure proper follow-up is performed;
– Monitoring and inspect the facilities to assure their satisfactory condition;
– Coordination of facilities repair and upgrading works;
– Organize the local and international events as well as roller skating programmes;
– Provide secretarial support and undertake administrative and clerical duties;
– Maintain proper filing and accounting records;
– Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
– Minimum 2 years’ related working experience
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Chinese and English word processing;
– Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English;
– Independent, pro-active, self-motivated and details-minded with strong sense of responsibility and good communication skill;
– Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese in the HKCEE and Level 2 or above in five subjects including English and Chinese in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent
No. of Vacancy:1
Other Requirements:knowledge in social media promotion is an advantage
Interested parties, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.